INCOIS Recruitment 2019 – Scientific Assistant A – Apply Now!!!
INCOIS announced a job notification for the post of Scientific Assistant A. Here, In this article we have published all the required details for this job to get to know your eligibility and apply for this job. If you are eligible, you can apply for the post using the below provided official apply link.
You can check job details, how to apply for this job, procedure for apply to this job, and other important details in the below provided content. Official notification for this job was published on 09-Nov-2019. If you meet the blow mentioned or required criteria, then you can apply to the job using the “Apply Now” button provide in below content.
|Vacancy||Scientific Assistant A|
|Salary||Rs. 35,400 – Rs. 1,12,400/-Per Month|
|Experience||3 – 5 years|
|Last Date to Apply||21-12-2019|
Other Qualification Details:
Details of Position:
1. This is a regular position made on Direct Recruitment.
2. Essential Qualification: i) Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering / Civil Construction Technology after 10th or 12th standard with 60% marks or its equivalent qualifications from a recognized board or University. ii) Basic knowledge of computers.
3. Desirable Qualification : Possessing of at least one or multiple qualifications/skills of the following: (i) B. Tech. / B.E. in Civil Engineering or its equivalent qualifications from a recognized board or University. (ii Three years hands on experience in the construction field, CIVIL & PHE Maintenance activities preferably in Govt./PSU’s/Autonomous bodies. 28 yrs. (iii) Good knowledge of MS office, Autocad, Preparation of estimates/drawings, preparation & verification of RA bills, taking site measurements, documentation works related to construction activities, day to day supervision of works, safety practices, quality checks, etc.
4. Job Responsibilities : Supervision of Construction & Maintenance of Civil works including preparation of estimates, specifications, tender documents in accordance with DSR/DOS-SOR / CPWD work manuals, taking site measurements, preparation of measurement books & RA Bills, verifying the RA- Bills, preparation of drawings in Auto cad software, Civil & PHE Maintenance activities etc. and any other work assigned by the Director.
5. Pay and Allowances: Level 6 in the Pay Matrix (Rs.35400-112400) (Pre-revised Pay Band: PB-2; Rs.9300-34800 + GP 4200/-). Allowances as applicable for Autonomous Body employees under Central Government of Corresponding status.
Age: 28 yrs.
General Conditions :
2. The prescribed essential qualifications are minimum requirements. Mere possession of the same does not entitle any candidate to be called for Written test.
3. INCOIS reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for written test on the basis of desirable qualifications, experience prescribed if any, job requirement and / or any other bench mark decided by the Screening Committee.
4. Prescribed cut off marks as decided by the Screening Committee will be used for selecting the candidate for the advertised post.
5. The candidates age should not exceed the age limit mentioned above as on date of closure of application. Experience will be counted from the date of acquiring the essential academic qualifications.
6. The experience, relevant to the requirement of job or research or teaching will only be considered towards the total period of experience.
7. Director, ESSO-INCOIS reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process without assigning any reason thereof or vary the number of posts to be filled.
8. The names of shortlisted candidates for written test and selected for appointment will be displayed at INCOIS website.
2. The examination will have 100 marks with the following criteria: General Knowledge, Aptitude, Numerical Ability & General English 40 marks, Test in Civil Engineering knowledge 60 marks.
How to Apply
1. In case of difficulty in the submission of online application form please email the queries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Date of closure of online application is 42 days from the date of publication of Advertisement in Employment News Paper.
2. Passport size Photograph, Signature should be in .jpg format with file size limit between 10KB to 100KB; remaining all certificates should be in .pdf format of each file less than 500 KB. Candidates are advised to be ready with all individual scanned documents of their certificates of educational and professional qualifications, marks memos, proof of date of birth, experience certificates, no objection certificates, scanned signature, passport size photograph etc. before starting filling up of the online application.
3. Candidates who are already employed in Government / Public Sector / Autonomous undertakings are required to submit online application to INCOIS within the due date and time along with the “No Objection Certificate” from present employer and also forward their Hard copy of applications through proper channel addressed to The Director, Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services, Ocean Valley, Pragathi Nagar (B.O), Nizampet (S.O.), Hyderabad – 500090, Telangana, INDIA.
sarkarinaukriexpert.com wishes you best of luck.
Keep following our Sarkari Naukri Expert web site for new Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from INCOIS, please click on the Apply Now button below.